**All pieces are made to order, on a first come, first served basis (unless otherwise noted).
The Autumn Workbench serves as a solid surface to work on and a handy staging area. It has two integrated cone holders and a smooth, u-shaped channel for traditional rolling papers. As part of our Autumn Collection, this workbench is handmade of concrete, eco-friendly resin and filled with glittering gold and prismatic flakes. Inspired by my favourite season, this tray evokes the feeling of fall, the beautiful changing colours, the leaves crunching beneath your feet and cool days and nights. The Workbench will lend a hand whenever you need one.
- Handmade in Manitoba, Canada
- Eco-friendly resin with faux gold and variegated flakes
- Each workbench holds up to two pre-roll cone papers and one traditional rolling paper (up to king size)
- Heavy enough to stay put while you work your magic
- Rubber pads on underside to protect surfaces and ensure a non-slip grip
- Measures 6 1/2” length x 1 1/2” width x 1 1/2” height
Concrete, eco-friendly resin and faux gold and metal flakes
6 1/2” length
1 1/2” width
1 1/2” height
0 lbs, 10 oz./ 0.3 kg
This item is made to order. Orders will be shipped out within ten (10) business days, except custom orders which may take longer. Actual shipping time is in addition to this and is detailed in our Shipping Policy.
Each piece will vary slightly as all items are handcrafted. Minor variations and imperfections are normal and part of what makes each one unique.