**All pieces are made to order, on a first come, first served basis (unless otherwise noted).
The July Workbench serves as a solid surface to work on and a handy staging area. It has two integrated cone holders and a smooth, u-shaped channel for traditional rolling papers. This workbench is inspired by the wildflowers blooming at the edge of our forest. In mid-summer, the purple and pink flowers of fireweed, clover, wild vetch and thistle are in abundance. The July Workbench is handmade of concrete and resin and filled with crushed glass in shades of purple and pink. She will lend a hand whenever you need one.
- Handmade in Manitoba, Canada
- Eco-friendly resin with crushed glass
- Each workbench holds up to two pre-roll cone papers and one traditional rolling paper (up to king size)
- Heavy enough to stay put while you work your magic
- Rubber pads on underside to protect surfaces and ensure a non-slip grip
- Measures 6 1/2” length x 1 1/2” width x 1 1/2” height
Concrete, eco-friendly resin and glass
6 1/2” length
1 1/2” width
1 1/2” height
0 lbs, 10 oz./ 0.3 kg
This item is made to order. Orders will be shipped out within ten (10) business days, except custom orders which may take longer. Actual shipping time is in addition to this and is detailed in our Shipping Policy.
Each piece will vary slightly as all items are handcrafted. Minor variations and imperfections are normal and part of what makes each one unique.